Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow storm coming!!

As Christmas and New Years has winded down, and the decorations have all been put away, I find myself busier than ever. Posting a new post on my blog has literally been on my mind pretty much everyday, but to actually come down here (into my craft/office area) and post something seems to get pushed to the back burner by the time the day ends.
I've taken lots of pictures that I thought would be fun to share, and yet, here it is, almost 20 days since my last post and I can't come up with a single topic to post about.
We are expected to have a rather large snow storm come through our area here in the next few hours. The largest, the news said, than any in the last 5 years. Eeek. That worries me a little.
We got a phone call today from the school district that school is already canceled tomorrow.
I have lots of projects to work on that I am excited to share, so my new years resolution, (1 of many) is to post more consistently.
So, to leave you until tomorrow, :-)
here are a few photos of things I found on pinterest that I enjoy and want to share.


Enjoy your day,
-D

1 comment: