Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Layout

This is one of my favorite paper packs from Close To My Heart. It is the Mischief level 2 paper pack and I also used the All Hallows Eve stamp set.
I used Liquid Glass which is a clear liquid dimensional embellishment on the spider and the web which when dried, looks shiny and glass like. It is great for creating rain drops on artwork too. The body of the spider is not yet fully dry, which is why it looks a little milky. But it will be clear and glossy when it does dry.
This tree and the fence I cut out using CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the black and cream ribbon at the bottom is paper from the pack that I hand folded just for embellishment. A photo will eventually go in the top left corner, but I wanted to share anyway.
Enjoy your day!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment