Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Close To My Heart Card Holder

I made this card holder tonight with some paper I absolutely love. The teal color is Lagoon and the chevron paper is from the For Always paper set.
This is what we will be making for our project this month.
My workshop is on Monday July 22 from 6:30pm-8:30pm. Cost is $10.00  If you live in the Pacific Northwest and would like to join us, please leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you soon.


 Another option if you cannot make it to the workshop, but still want to make this project, you can purchase the project and everything will be cut and instructions printed for assembly. Shipping will be added if you would like it mailed. Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy your day,
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment