Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Garden explosion!

Oh man, has my garden gone crazy! We've gotten a lot of rain these past few days, well, I guess more like the past week. Today is day one of very warm days to come. 86 degrees. Pretty warm for me. Next week is supposed to be in the 90's. Yikes.
Well, one thing will be for sure. My tomatoes will be super happy.
Do you remember what my garden looked like a few weeks ago? Well check this out after a week of rain.
 Fennel is in the middle there, all bushy and happy. It is not bulb fennel as I thought, but just to be used as an herb. The red onions are on the four corners.
 These are all tomato plants. The large leaved plant in the back is a sunflower that will grow to be about 6-8 feet tall.
 These large leaf guys are beets. They were poking up through the ground so I decided to pull them. Not bad size if I do say so myself.
I was able to pull up three beets
These are a few of the sugar snap peas that are now full of flowers.

Enjoy your day,
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment