Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

More valentines

My sweet girl asked if I could help her make some Valentine's for some special people in her life.
I thought she wanted me to come up with the ideas, which is normally how it goes. I don't mind of course, unless she wants them all different. Then I stress out, because it can take me days to come up with ideas. Sometimes it only takes me a few hours of trial and error.
So I start asking what she had in mind, and with her permission, she said I could take these pictures and share them. She shared with me some notes she had taken and ideas she had written down about what she wanted out of a valentine. So, I sat and thought, and came up with what I thought would work for her.
Here are her cute and thoughtful notes and ideas.

Here is what I came up with that she said was just perfect.




They are little 1" squares that I just randomly stamped using the colors she wanted.
She is 12 and I really cherish the creative, thoughtful, attentive heart she has. The notes and ideas she wrote down just touch my heart and I love sharing a part of her with others. She was so proud and elated when I asked if it would be ok if I took the pictures and shared them with you all.
Things like this remind me keep these things I love so much about her close to my heart.
Enjoy your day,
-D

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card. I especially love Eryka's notes for her design concept. An artist is blooming!!!

    ReplyDelete