Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Garden Art



My daughter, who is in 6th grade now, made these beautiful plant stakes last year in 5th grade and over the summer. Her sweet teacher asked if she could come back and help her finish up some glass projects known as "fusible glass". Which is just that. Fusing glass together in a kiln.
She is so proud of her work, as she should be. We too are very proud. (her dad and I) She loves art. Any and all kinds, and I just love seeing what she creates.
I just wanted to share with you these little lovelies. Another thing in the garden that makes me happy when I look at them.
This one is not actually a plant stake, but just a picture of an elephant for the art walk at the elementary last year. I just love the detail she put into it. 
Enjoy your day,
-D

2 comments: