Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Close To My Heart Washi Wonder

Out of the new Autumn/Winter 2013 catalog is a new stamp set called Washi Wonder. I am loving it!
It is to make faux washi tape on your projects and while I do love the real stuff, this makes it fast, easy, ANY color ink you already have and much more inexpensive than the real tape.
Here is a card using Lagoon cardstock, embossed in clear embossing powder over black pigment ink.

 And here is a layout I made mimicking the layout Close To My Heart has as a sample on their Facebook page.


And last, a gift card holder I made using a retired paper pack. The bow is from the Artiste cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart.
It is hinged on the left side using a brad as the hinge so it can open and close easily.




Enjoy your day,
-D







No comments:

Post a Comment