Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas projects

Last night was my November monthly workshop and we made a few Christmas items.
This is a pillow box that was cut with my Cricut using Close To My Heart's first cartridge, Art Philosophy. I used the Twilight card stock and stamped it with Versa Mark using the Universal Backgrounds stamp set also from CTMH. I then embossed it with white embossing powder and after filling it with goodies, I tied jute around it and hung a tag using the October Stamp of the month.


This next one is another example of the pillow box, but I used clear embossing powder instead of white and added some ornaments. Still super cute.

This one is just a cute little card that again, came from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The Merry Christmas is from the new Artiste cartridge. The holly is a design option for the card when it is being cut out initially. There are several other options also, like an acorn, hearts, trees, flowers, etc.
The Merry Christmas was cut out in Colonial White, stamped in New England Ivy using the Universal Background stamp set and edged in Holiday Red marker.
Then the holly that was cut out was backed with paper from the Pears and Partridge paper pack.
This style is called Bargello.
I used a paper pack called Elemental that is now retired from the last catalog, but the tree is from the Artiste cartridge and the sentiment is from a current stamp set called Glory to God.
Enjoy your day,
-D



No comments:

Post a Comment