Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cookies

Here is this weeks cookies that my daughter whipped up.
I know I've said this before, but I am just in awe of her cooking skills. At only 12 yrs old!
I know when I was 12, I certainly wasn't in the kitchen cooking or baking. Might have been helping my mom make a batch, but to do it all on my own, no way.
I just love that she has a passion for baking and cooking.
These are peanutbutter cookies with either a Hershey's kiss in the center, or a few mini peanut butter chips. Delish!




She called me the other day while I was at work and asked if we had any heavy cream. I said no, but what did she need it for. She said, "well, I was going to make sour-cream banana cupcakes, but it takes milk chocolate ganache, which takes heavy cream." I'm thinking to myself, "what? ganache? how does she know what it is or how to make ganache?", but then thought, who cares how, if she wants to make it, I'll get her some heavy cream! lol
So, she now has heavy cream which I will remind her of, and will show you the results soon.
Until then, enjoy your day,
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment