Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beads galore

There is a very large bead store in my area called Shipwreck Beads. It is in Lacey, Wa and if you get the chance to go, I highly recommend it. If you are a crafter/ bead person, or just want to see beads that go on forever. lol
I went the other day with my sister and we decided to go down every row. I think it took us about an hour and a half. That was walking at a good pace and not looking closely at every little item. What a walk!
The store is set back in an industrial area. Of course, it has to be in that type of building since the building itself is 80,000 square feet! The showroom is 22,000 square feet! That's a whole lotta beads.
 This is their walk way outside the store. I just love the beads in the concrete.
 Tons and tons of beads.
 Sparkly, matte, wood, metal, fabric, yarn, plastic beads. More than you could ever think up.

 Live fish tank with beads in there too.
 That's my littlest one. Loving the fish that swim with the beads. :-)
Enjoy your day,
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment