Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Glitter cards

I've been working on a few projects this past week or so and have been loving using my friends Cricut. Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy cartridge of course, but am loving how beautiful my projects come out due to the amazing number of choices I have with the cartridge.
This first one is just a 4x4 card using the Typeset paper pack and Notice the details stamp set.

This next item is a gift box using one of the stamp sets that comes with the CTMH cricut bundle, Mile Post shapes, the red button collection, the Cocoa ribbon collection, Sparkles and Glitz silver glitter gel.

And this last one is a tag made using Glitz silver glitter gel, the red button collection, Shimmer brads and A little Thanks stamp set.


All three projects used only CTMH products.
Enjoy your day,
-D


No comments:

Post a Comment