Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thirty-one

A good friend of mine recently signed up to sell Thirty-one gifts. It is a great company that sells totes, purses, accessories and more that help you organize your life and they have beautiful and fun fabrics to choose from too.
Here is what I purchased and am even more happy with it than I thought. I just love how these coordinate. To check out their website, go here.  This first one is a cute smaller tote with mesh pockets on both ends. Good for maybe crafts, a few groceries, bottles?
This one is an insulated tote that I use for lunch. It can keep foods hot or cold. I love the two fabrics used. (See the other side for the other fabric used in the next picture)
The dotted on in the middle is just a zippered pouch. I added the nail polish so you can get an idea of the sizes. They are good sizes, but not too big and bulky. Just what I like.
Enjoy your day,
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment